"Social Law" – is a scientific edition, established by Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv in 2016.
State registration certificate: КВ № 22365-12265 Р, 31st October, 2016.
Scientific and practical journal is a professional edition in accordance with the Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine № 326 dated 04.04.2018 (addition №9).
Frequency of publication: 4 times a year
Languages: Ukrainian, Russian, English
Aim of scientific journal “Social law” – disclosure of scientific research results in different branches of law.
This aim determines the main tasks:
- facilitate of open information environment that provides interaction between leading practitioners and young scholars in the field of law;
- intensify the development of the international community of specialists in the field of theory and practice of legal science research;
- promote the development of the Scientific School of Law at Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, expand relations with scientific and educational communities.
Thematic sections of the journal:
- Theory and history of state and law; history of political and legal scholars;
- Constitutional law; municipal law;
- Civil law and civil procedure; family law; international private law;
- Commercial law, commercial procedural law;
- Labour law; social maintenance law;
- Land law; agrarian law; environmental law; natural resource law;
- Administrative law and process; finance law; information law;
- Criminal law and criminology; criminal enforcement law;
- Criminal proceedings and forensics; forensic examination; operative-search activity;
- Judiciary; prosecution and advocacy;
- International law;
- Philosophy of law.
For publication in "Social Law" journal № 3 for 2019, please fill out the author's reference using the link below and send the following materials to email@example.com before the 1st of March 2019, which include:
- the manuscript;
- a scanned bill of payment the contribution fee;
- for those, who doesn`t have a scientific degree - a scanned review of a scientific supervisor or a review of a person, who has a scientific degree within a specialty, corresponding to the subject of learning (signature of the reviewer must be attested in the department of personnel of the institution or verified by the seal of the faculty (institute);
- author's abstract of the article in English (the author's abstract of the article should contain: surname and initials of the author; title or position; place of work or study; title of the article; brief content of the article with a minimum of 1500 words).
Files must be signed in Ukrainian, according to the author's surname and contain the word "Article" in the second part of the name or "Receipt", respectively (for example, Ivchenko_Article, Ivchenko_Bill).
Articles are subjected to internal anonymous peer review and plagiarism testing. Requisites for payment are sent to the authors together with confirmation of the accordance of the article to publication requirements within a week.
You can find the requirements for scientific articles, conditions and procedure for their adoption in the information booklet and on the official journal site.
We will be glad to help you with publication of your scientific articles!
The scientific journal contains articles covering issues of various fields of law. The publication is intended for teachers, graduate students of law faculties of higher educational institutions, as well as persons interested in the development of legal science in Ukraine